Wednesday, July 15, 2009

YES, NO, MAYBE?

Maybe it's not just me? I buy stuff with great
intentions of making things and then days, wks,
months go by and it hasn't moved!
Here's just a sampling of finds that have yet
to be finished (heck, even started!!)
3 pieces of white crib-free from curb and 2
pieces of twin bed from a moving Goodwill that
I paid $3 for...both will be cute benches, huh!?
This old window, mirror, planter, and tray that
has 6 swinging wire baskets, all for like $5, maybe!
Then there's this light fixture that Goodwill had
out for $8...I envisioned it as a gazing ball and
nice wire planter once filled with things.
There's so much more laying in my garage and
basement...it's not that I can't find the time
or lack visions of what to turn it into...so, why
not be finished and onto the next project?
P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.I.O.N., plain and simple!
I know what I want to do with them, I just don't know
how I want to do it! ;)
If you see uses for them other than the obvious,
please leave me a comment, maybe you're vision
will spark my plug and I will get busy creating!
Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!
Have a great day, Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past