Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just engaged for now!

Sometime ago, I found these pieces at the Goodwill and
a garage sale...$2 or less for both, I believe. And just
recently the girls great gram gave us a boxload of her
old jewelry (costume and tons of beads).

Fast forward to this morning, I introduced these cute
things to one another and am hoping this engagement
turns out to be an awesome marriage!! Once I get my
project done, I'll post a pic.....lets cross our fingers that
I can work some junker magic and it doesn't end up in
divorce!! lol ;O

It's raining here today but am thinking positive
thoughts of how pretty my flowers will look tomorrow!!
ta-ta ***GIGI***

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past