Sunday, July 26, 2009

My "blinged-out stained glass window"

Well, I'm hoping my oldest daughter (15 yrs)
will like the way this window turned out
because it's going in her bedroom!!

I not only used the window and faux stained
glass but added a piece of mirror, outlined
it with one of great grams bead necklaces,
added 2 silver pendants, 2 clip-on earrings
and a scarf tie once I removed the backs.
I then took one of great grams "far-out"
belts and fashioned it to hang the picture
on the wall. (wondering if great gram was
a wild child....after seeing that belt..ha..
Uh....anyhow!!)


Have an awesome evening and take care..*GIGI*









No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past