Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Traveled about 1/2 hr from home to an auction today. I spent a whopping $2 on box lots of towels and another of bedding. Gotta be the cheapest bill I've ever had!!! Actually spent more at the yard sale across the street ($3) lol

It was miserably hot and I tried to squeeze myself into every crack and crevice that had shade but still managed to sweat like crazy!!

I posted about another auction that I went to last week and how it was a chore to get people to bid on things...well, this one not as bad but there were plenty of things being left due to no bids...this batch of luggage didn't even go for 25 cents!!!!! (I'm not into that type of junk or it would have been a steal.....think of all the dog beds you could make outta those!!)

One thing they were trying auction off was this cutie-patootie auctioneer....lol....if I wasn't married....I mighta had to put a bid in on him!!! ; ) This team of auctioneers are my absolute favorite around this area....they're just too funny and keep the day moving along swiftly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past