Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spoiled or not spoiled...that's the question!

I've been without my computer for nearly 3 weeks and even though I'm a "self-proclaimed computer illiterate" I sure am finding myself missing the old thing!


It really got me thinking about how quick and convenient our society has become. So much has changed even since I was a kid in the 60's and 70's....it's sometimes unreal!


We are one spoiled bunch whether we admit it or not. When we travel, do we hitch up the horses...take a bath, carry in water from the stream a half mile away or how about a quick dinner, ok...go kill it, dress it and we'll get it on hot coals!!


We sure are blessed, regardless our own personal situations. We have it so easy to past generations. I really look at the hardships my mother went through and I can now see why and how she did things the way she did...and now realize that I'm better off for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past