Wednesday, August 26, 2009

S.n.a.i.l. M.a.i.l. mailbox!!

Went to a rummage sale put on by the area Boy
Scouts. It was good will offering. I found some
cute things for a friends campsite to store plates,
napkins, cups and silverware in and also a few old
mailboxes for myself.
Decided to paint one and turn it into a message
box for my front door area. While cleaning it, I
discovered it was full of old beehives!! After
removing those, I primed and painted it. Then
tried my hand at painting a snail with letter in its
mouth and titled it "Snail Mail" (it's still missing
something....but, I don't know what short of
starting over again!! HELP???)
Have an incredible evening!! ****GIGI****

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Gigi - I absolutely LOVE it!!! I think it's perfect just the way it is!!! I think you just need a piece of mail in it! Or some "junk mail"!

    Cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past