Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Craigslist and Bambi (s)

I saw a post on Craigslist and decided to try to claim
the items listed. As luck would have it, I was the first
to respond and the lady told me that I could have it
all if I liked.
We drove quite awhile until we reached their home
which was back a long drive and nestled in the woods.
As we approached their plantation style home we
kidded about needing a gun to get the "fake deer" on
the lawn. That's when the youngest daughter said.....
guys, the head moved, we were like "uh, yea sure"!!!
But...sure enough....those were real deer....a mommy and
2 babies. They strolled as if we weren't even there...it
was amazing!!
Here's some of my booty for the day.....besides some
nice up close pics of deer, I picked up an old twin-sized
blue metal head-footboard, 2 cabinets and 2
old hard-shelled suitcases. They will soon be turned
into doggie beds and garden benches and some much
needed storage in my basement!!
I love my home but after being that close to nature
it makes me long for that log cabin home in the woods!
Have a gorgeous evening.......................*GIGI*..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past