Thursday, July 2, 2009

A BELATED THANK YOU TO CHICCOTTAGEJUNK!

Just before my computer went hay-wire...
I was bestowed with an award from another
junk lover "ChicCottageJunk" it's called the
Kreative Blogger and has some stipulations
that go with it....like:

*Naming 7 things that you love
*Link back to the blogger who named you
*Pick 7 other bloggers to pass it on to
*Leave a comment on their blogs about awarding them


First of all I'd like to thank you so very much
for thinking of my blog, I appreciate it!
Secondly, the rules sound pretty easy, huh? Well, it's not....
trust me :) lol I am just starting out in the blog world..so,
everything/everyone is pretty much new to me and waiting
to be found....so, I hope that I can come up with 7 to forward
this on to.



7 THINGS I LOVE


1...God for creating me and the world
2...My family for being unconditional
3...My dogs for their sheer beauty and humor
4...Freedom to do as I choose each day
5...Creativity to change things into a new personality
6...Volunteering my time and energy
7...Living in a slower paced environment allowing me to see
all the little beautiful things around me



To give props to the lady who gave me this award....stop in
and check out her blog before you get off the computer, folks!


http://www.chiccottagejunk.blogspot.com/


And now....the hardest part is passing it on.....hmmmm
let me think.....maybe I can give it to a few and later on
down the line, a few more until I reach 7? I know, I'm being
pretty sad right now but my mind cannot think :)

www.junkerrandi.blogspot.com

www.adayinthelifeofahillbilly.blogspot.com

www.vanessacovington.blogspot.com

www.talkingwhitetrash.blogspot.com

www.sweetpeahome.blogspot.com

www.simplymeart.blogspot.com

www.kattzcottage.blogspot.com

Well....now that wasn't so bad after all!! I'd
like to take a minute to acknowledge 2 others who
have made an impression on me and stretched my
creativity and imagination to another level.......

Margo the Robolady......her site gives me great
ideas and I love her sense of junking style and the
wonderful things she finds!! I also enjoy all the
projects that others turn in to her.

Ki Naussaur......for starting up the Junk Revolution
site that gives me and others who love junk, a place to
go to share, learn, ask questions, get answers and feel
completely at home!!

Happy Junking......Gigi!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Gigi and welcome to blogland! I am flattered and so appreciative of your award.

    Blessings,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. You are so sweet! I'll do my best to acknowledge it on my blog, but I am making no promises. I am horrible at keeping up with these things.

    I love looking at the pictures of all your treasures. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey GIGI! THANKS SO MUCH! I am truly honored to receive your award! Welcome to the world of blogging & come back to visit me often! I love the name of your blog & YOUR name is SO cute!

    Have a great week!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. GiGi, what a fantastic surprise! I want to say thank you for honoring me in such a lovely way. I will be doing a post on it sometime soon. I've been kind of lazy about posting and commenting this past week, but I hope to get caught up soon. Thank you so much.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH

MOTHER'S DAY CANDY DISH
"my faux bubblegum machine"

Reflecting on the past

Reflecting on the past